Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Peachy Lighthouse

Hey there! today I have another lighthouse card. I used images from By The Sea.

I stamped the lighthouse with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I used Copics to color, starting with R89.

Added R27.

Added R24.

I used my blender pen on the uncolored highlights allowing some of the red to bleed into the highlights.

Added N7.

Added N5.

Added N3.

Added N1 then used the blender pen on the highlight again.

I used Y19 and Y11 on the light, then E19 on the top.

On the rock base, I used N5 and W3.

Then on the bank, I used E35.

Added E33.

Then filled in with E31.

I used my Versa Marker to color over the entire image with Versa Mark ink. The I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The powder sticks to the Versa Mark ink.

I used a sticky note to mask the bottom and punched a small circle from a sticky note to mask a sun. Then I sponged Memento Cantaloupe ink.

Then sponged Memento

Sponged Memento Rose Bud.

I removed the masks and added a little bit of Cantaloupe ink using a nearly dry sponge dauber.

I used a sticky note to mask the sky and sponged Memento Summer Sky ink.

Then sponged Memento Danube Blue.

I used B23 and an opaque white gel pen to add ripples to the water and RV21 & RV23 to add a pink reflection under the sun.

The seagulls were inked with Tuxedo Black in and stamped off before stamping on the background.

I layered with Pure Luxury Baby Boy Blue and Black Onxy, and used Just Peachy for the card base.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

This is a beauty!!! Love the coloring!!! VERY nice!!!! Great tutorial also! Thanks!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Theresa..

Gloria Dojlido said...

Just fabulous work!

Cheri said...

You constantly inspire, Theresa. Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

This is so stunning! Thank you for sharing step by step!

lisa808 said...

A real beauty!

Cindy Groh said...

Wow! Love it. Thank you for the tutorial. It really is a beautiful card.

Colorado Crafter said...

Definitely a "wow" card!! This is so pretty!!!!

Romina Nahata said...

its out of d world !!i'm gonna try it soon !!
** do join in my giveaway !!

Judy Inukai said...

Theresa, that is just stunning. Thanks for the very detailed tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Lek rodzi [url=http://www.onelifefestival.pl/2011/01/perfumeria-kokai/]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] redukcja przyswajania podstawy tluszczowych z wykorzystaniem ludzki forma ¿ycia. To doskonale nowy specyfik dla g¹ski, które po¿¹daj¹ odchudziæ siê i odbyæ na milszy ruch posi³ków. Specyfik ów powywraca podwy¿szyæ efektywnoϾ odchudzania o 45 % w zestwieniu spoÅ“ród zastosowaniem [url=http://www.perfumeria.tm.pl]Perfumeria[/url] zaledwie diety i æwiczeñ fizycznych. Farmaceutyk ów uzyskasz w aptece internetowej. Inwitujemy do czynnej online taniej apteki internetowej po farmaceutyki zaÅ“ po informacje o medykamentach. Kup tedy alli Promujemy temu¿ dobr¹ cenê specyfików i w istocie posiad³oÅ“ci¹ satysfakcjê zwiedzaj¹cych stronicê. Apteka internetowa istnieje niejak¹ spoÅ“ród siedmiu najbardziej jednostkowych i rasowych siê portali zapewniaj¹cych zaopatrywanie towarów farmacetycznych.Musimy daæ zobaczyæ w tym momencie trzy typy prepratów. Nasza apteka o której zapisujemy dzia³a w podejÅ“cie bezusterkowy i powierza [url=http://www.twojeteksty.pl/moda-uroda/drogerie-perfumerie/perfumeria-internetowa.html]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] leki w cugu skoro tylko niejakiego dnia odk¹d momentu wypracowania twojego zapotrzebowania. W³aÅ“nie spoÅ“ród tamtego osi¹ga znakomite [url=http://www.hotelmorskieoko.pl/uroda-i-zdrowie/perfumy/perfumeria-internetowa.html]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] taksacji pacjentów. Na s³aby brzuszekJest du¿o apendyksów diety na wyszczuplenie. Do ca³kowitych przylegaj¹ te obejmuj¹ce w zespole l-karnitynê, wszak rzeczwiÅ“cie stwierdzonym a zaÅ“ pokazanym dzia³aniem prawdopodobnie zaakceptowaæ siê jeno alli posiadaj¹cy tzw.orlistat.Dieta chocia¿ zaÅ“ æwiczenie fizyczne w rozleg³ym stopniu determinuj¹ o dobrym zgonieniu [url=http://www.artykulandia.pl/Perfumeria-internetowa-a10.html]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] donios³oÅ“ci.Na menopauzêMenopauza jest kiedy niekiedy, jak krwawienie przestaje, i jajniki bezapelacyjnie zaprzestaj¹ uzyskiwaæ jajeczka. Na menopazuê ¿ywe s¹ takie preparaty gdy diohespan max, diosminex zawieraj¹ce diosminê. Chronos menopauzy niemniej nie Å“wiadczy dla facjaty pieknej katastrofy a powinno siê z ni¹ siê zmierzyæ.

na.olsen said...

I just have to say, of all the blogs I see yours is my very favorite! The step by step info., gives me courage and inspires me to try your ideas. Thank you so much!