Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Laugh In Flowers Tutorial


 Hey there! Here is the tutorial I told you I would post today. The images are from Birds and Blossoms.

 I started by stamping the image with Memento Espresso Truffle.

 Began coloring with YR07.

 Added Y17.

 Added Y15.

 Then filled in with Y000.

 I used W5 on the body of the butterfly.

 Then for the stems, I used YG03.

 I used Spellbinders™Labels Eighteen to cut and emboss the butterfly/flower image.

 Then sponged Memento Desert Sand ink, while still in the die template.

 For a the layers, I used Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, cutting a smaller layer with GKD Sundance Pattern Paper, then nesting two larger die templates to cut and emboss ivory card stock. I held the two die templates in place on the card stock with small pieces of painters tape.

 Then I sponged Memento Desert Sand while still in the die templates.

I used a Pure Luxury Kraft card base and adhered the layers. The sentiment was stamped on vellum and wrapped around the pattern paper layer. I added a few self adhesive pearls to embellish.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope your day is fantastic!

8 comments:

Sharon Underwood said...

Thanks for the tutorial. I was wondering what shades of ink you used. All your cards are absolutely beautiful.

Mihaela said...

Beautiful card, useful tutorial!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow- that frame is stunning! Your year is coming to an end with Spellbinders -- are you going for another one.... :)

Casmiles said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Morning Theresa what a beautiful card i the the farm you have done. And thank you for the tutorial. Take care xx

Debs A

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what a stunning card. I love the Spellbinders you used. I need to get one. It really showcases your work so nice.

Anonymous said...

These symptoms can be further aggravated by improper lighting conditions (i.

Since you are focusing in on an object that is essentially broadcasting an image you end up getting strange feedback from that device, often showing up with interlacing on the monitor.

We carefully examined the architecture of the system overall, not just the software,
and quickly found the problem; Whenever an error
occurred on the shop-floor, an error message was displayed on a computer screen for the shop-floor supervisor to act on.


Also visit my webpage :: web.newsment.com

Teresa said...

This card came out so pretty!! Then again all your cards are beautiful :) Hugs and Smiles ....