Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Speedy Recovery

Good morning! Today I have another Little Critters card to show you. I made this for the release party last week, so you may have already seen it there.

I stamped the turtle, from Little Critters, on Pure Luxury White card stock and colored with Copics, starting with YG93.

Added Y23.

Added E35.

Deepened shading with YG95 and E57.

For the head and legs, I started with Y21.

Added YG95.

Added YG93.

Deepened the shading with YG97.

I used a Pure Luxury Kraft card base and stamped the flowers, from Little Critters, directly on the card base.



I colored with Copics, starting with V04.

Added V01.

I used YG25. on the leaves and stems.

I stamped the fern with Memento New Sprout.


I cut out the turtle and adhered it using Pop Dots and stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

great card. Love the little turtle
ColleenB.

Mary said...

Wow, beautiful coloring. I really need to get those markers.

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Very cute! The sentiment is so fitting!!!

Gladys R. said...

Every since you did this card
for the release party...I have
been waiting for the tutorial.
I love the card and the beautiful
coloring.Thank you for sharing.

Sue Bridges said...

Love this card!